Week One (20 April): Decision Making, Discipline and Developing Trading and Investing Skill
- What is a good trading decision? Making good trading decisions.
- Identifying the factors affecting trading decisions – discipline and drift.
- Developing your trading process, and the role of skill and luck in trading results.
Week Two (27 April): Risk, Uncertainty and Losses
- Personality and trading – the importance of matching preferences and strategies.
- Risk aware decision making – review and gain insights from your Risk Type personality assessment and how to use them to enhance your trading decisions.
- Strategies for managing risk, uncertainty and losses.
Week Three (4 May): Thinking Differently
- How your mental framework (mindset) influences your decision making and trading performance.
- Assessing your trading mindset, your beliefs, and perceptions – understanding how you think about risk, markets, trading, winning, losing, money, mistakes.
- Strategies for developing/refining your mental framework for enhanced decision making and performance.
Week Four (11 May): Managing Your Trading Emotions
- The neuroscience of emotions and trading decisions.
- How to develop your emotional awareness.
- How to harness and use your emotions as data to enhance your decision making.
Week Five (18 May): The Physiology of Trading Decisions and Performance
- Understand the role that the body plays in risk taking and decision making.
- The stress response, risk aversion and strategies for developing stress resilience.
- Decision fatigue and the importance of managing energy for optimising decision making.
Week Six (25 May): Enhancing Trader Performance
- Building patterns of effective trading behaviour, trading with poise and persistence.
- Developing mental and behavioural flexibility to adapt to changing markets.
- Learn practical strategies for dealing with setbacks, losses and mistakes.