CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND TRADING SOFTWARE
STEP 1: ENTERING
Download the Entry Details pdf (see below) for the award category you would like to enter and create a document that responds to the questions asked. Go to the online nomination form, click on the appropriate award categories and follow the instructions.
You may wish or need to send company literature and/or examples of your work to enhance your online entry and this should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept hard copy documents.
Entry fees: To enter the Awards there is an administration charge of £95 + VAT for the first category entered. Additional categories are charged at £65 + VAT each.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 22 February 2019.
STEP 2: JUDGING NOMINATIONS
Nominations will be assessed by an independent panel of judges.
STEP 3: results announced
The Finalists and Winners for each category will be published on The Technical Analyst website no later than 31 May 2019.
If you require more information about The Technical Analyst Awards and the entry process in general, please contact +44 (0)1483 573150 or email email@example.com.
Research & Strategy
- Best Equity ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best FX ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Fixed Income ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Commodities ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Emerging Markets ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Multi-Asset ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Institutional Brokerage for Equity ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Specialist ResearchEntry Details (pdf)
Products & Software
- Best Specialist ProductEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Trading SystemEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Technical Analysis PlatformEntry Details (pdf)
- Most Innovative New ProductEntry Details (pdf)
- Best Data ProviderEntry Details (pdf)